Monday, January 4, 2010

Not much to say.

Hi there!

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas season. I did but I'm glad it's over. I'm ready for Spring! LOL too bad I have to wait awhile, especially up here in the tundra!

Well Lo and I haven't had many adventures lately. We've been trying to get back into routines and also attempted potty training. That still scares me! Gotta try again. Her third birthday is in 2 weeks! YIKES! We're gearing up for her party now. She wants a "Yo Gabba Gabba" themed party. Jason hates the show he thinks it's too trippy but I think it's creative and she loves it. She'll be helping me make favor bags and other things for the party. I'll be sure to post and take photos when we start the prep work.


This morning's adventure was to take off all the Christmas ornaments on the tree so Daddy could put the tree out for garbage pick up tomorrow. We did that and I have little stab marks to prove it. We won't be getting another Blue Spruce for that reason, the horrible needles!! After that she requested tea time with her buddy Buzz Lightyear er... "Mrs. Nesbit" and of course me. We had a little tea party at her tiny little Dora table. I think this will be a daily occurrence while it's in the teens outside. I started feeling sick today, got a little dizzy and really needed her to nap. Did she? No of course not, not the day I needed it. She did make me laugh though when I saw her come down in just a skirt and carrying a dress on a hanger wanting me to put it on her. She then got into my purse and put on 3 different types of lip gloss. Here's the proof. LOL Kids!!!

Our 3 mugs.

"Cheers!"

Buzz or "Mrs. Nesbit"

Look at those lips! See my purse in the background?

We're very excited about the end of the week because some of our best friends are visiting from Cape Cod!! I haven't seen them since the Spring and J for over a year. Lorelei will have 2 playmates for the weekend!! Audrie and Adrian!! We're super happy! Can't wait to kick back and just hang out and play cards with them. Good friends are hard to come by!! Keep the ones you have close! I'm sure I'll take a ton of photos! Till then! Have a great week if I don't blog again!

Lo & Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some blog love!

XOXO

Lo & Mama